Diagnostic ultrasounds are a technique using sound waves to view the fetus in the uterus.
• Nuchal translucency fetal ultrasound 1st trimester. Service available at Procrea Montreal and Gatineau.
• Routine obstetrical ultrasound 2nd and 3rd trimester. Service available at Procrea Montreal and Gatineau.
• Dating. Service available at Procrea Montreal, St. Hubert and Gatineau.
3D/4D Ultrasounds (Service available at Procrea Gatineau)
Expecting a baby is one of the most exciting and joyous experiences in a parent’s life. Procrea Fertility now offers 3D/4D ultrasound to show with greater clarity the details of your baby’s features*.
• Safe for mother and fetus
• Best time to take images between 26th and 30th week of pregnancy for the 3D/4D ultrasound
• Complete session 20-30 minutes
• Photos on CD, DVD souvenir of your session and 2 printed 4×6 photos
*Procrea Fertility commits to make the best effort to obtain good 4D images, but in approximately 25% of the cases and due to the conditions described above, the clarity of the baby’s images may be affected. Under these circumstances Procrea Fertility does not refund or repeat scans.