Become a donor
The man decides to donate his sperm anonymously, thereby providing other people the opportunity to realize their parental project; several steps and analyzes are necessary before being accepted as a sperm donor. In addition, any person, in compliance with the laws, can call on the sperm bank to receive insemination or in vitro fertilization with donor sperm.
- Be between 18 and 39 years old
- Be in good health (no chronic or genetic illness known in the family)
- Know your biological parents
- Do not be a sperm donor at another clinic.
- Have a valid health insurance card (RAMQ).