Diagnostic ultrasound is a technique that uses sound waves to see the fetus in the uterus.
- Fetal nuchal translucency ultrasound in the 1st trimester. Available service Procrea Gatineau.
- Detailed fetal ultrasound in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters. Available service Procrea Gatineau.
- Dating. Available service Procrea Gatineau.
3D / 4D Ultrasound (Service available at Procrea Gatineau)
Waiting for a baby is one of the most exhilarating and joyous experiences in a parent’s life. Procrea Fertility now offers 3D / 4D Ultrasound to help you discover the unique features of your baby with greater clarity *.
• No danger to the mother and the fetus
• The best time to capture images is between the 26th and 30th week of pregnancy for 3D / 4D ultrasound
• Complete session lasting 20 to 30 minutes
•Photos on USB key which includes all images as well as 3D/4D – additional charges apply
*Although Procrea Fertility makes every effort to obtain the best possible 4D images, in approximately 25% of cases and because of the conditions mentioned above, the clarity of the baby’s images may be affected. Under these circumstances, Procrea Fertility does not make any reimbursement or resumption of ultrasound.